The Client/Coach Relationship
- Everything we discuss remains confidential. I will at no time speak of other clients unless they have given me their prior permission. I may however refer to previous case studies as examples when talking about coaching.
- My commitment to you, your health, and your happiness is 100%. Please only sign up if you too are 100% ready, willing, and able, to commit to your goals fully and positively.
- If at any point you feel the coaching relationship is not working for you, please inform me as soon as possible. Then if you do not wish to proceed with the coaching for any reason whatsoever, please refer to the next page for cancellations and refunds policy.
- If you happen to call in late, or arrive late, for a coaching session, the session will still finish at the normal finishing time.
- If you need support between sessions please don’t hesitate to email me. I will do my best to reply within 24 hours.
- Please be advised that I am not a qualified health practitioner, or licensed counsellor or therapist, and that any advice given by me is solely based on my own personal experience. For the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment or disease, please contact a licensed physician.
- I want to coach you in a way that works best for you. If for any reason you are not satisfied with my style of coaching, please be honest with me as soon as possible. I have only your best interest at heart. It is my top priority to meet you exactly where you are now, and together, help you achieve your desired future goals in the most enjoyable way possible.
Cancellations & Refunds
- At least 48 hours notice is required for the cancellation of an appointment. If I am not notified of a cancellation within more than 48 hours from the exact start time of the session (appointment), the session is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you forget/miss a session (appointment) without notifying me, it will be considered a non-refundable or non-transferable session.
- Weekly sessions are key to helping you maintain momentum and personal accountability. Therefore any cancelled sessions should be re-scheduled as soon as possible; preferably within the same week; and definitely within the same month.
- If either of us have holidays scheduled, we can double up on a session, split the session and add to the 2 following sessions, or add the session to the end of the previously paid coaching package.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our coaching session/package(s) within 30 days; 30 days to begin the very first day of the coaching session(s); I will gladly refund you 100%. Guaranteed.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the first session.