One on One Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
Coaching packages may include:
• Wheat, Dairy, and Gluten Allergy Consulting/Coaching
• Celiac Disease Consulting/Counseling
• Vegan & Raw Food Lifestyle Consulting/Coaching
One on One Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching Packages Include:
• An initial 60 minute assessment of where you are at with your current habits and lifestyle. Then together we will create a plan and set goals to help you achieve positive life sustaining habits. New habits that will transform your life from where you are now to wherever you aspire to be!
• After your initial assessment we will connect weekly for 30-45 minutes in person/by telephone/via Skype. During these sessions I will provide you with the: education, practical skills, resources, encouragement,support, and guidance to help you successfully reach your personal health & wellness goals
• One weekly email. (I will do my best to respond to your email within 24 hours)
• Nutritional knowledge of the foods you are eating and the effect that they have on your digestion, assimilation, absorption, elimination and REJUVENATION!
• Effective weight loss strategies
• How to deal with food cravings
• Help you develop a personal fitness plan and stick to it!
• Food & recipe ideas to suit your needs and lifestyle
• How to deal with emotions that come up when making lifestyle transitions
• How to stick to your new eating habits when socializing, eating in restaurants, and preparing food for your family
• Shopping & food storage tips
• Inspiration to help you stay motivated & accountable
• Ongoing nutritional consultation and support when healing illness or disease
• Emotional support
• Personal Empowerment!
Who can benefit from a session(s) with Celena:
• People transitioning to a gluten free, dairy free, plant based, or simply just a whole foods diet/lifestyle.
• Anyone trying to eliminate highly processed foods, refined carbohydrates, sugar, oil, and salt from their diet.
For a complimentary 15 min phone consultation Contact Celena today!
Plant Based Holistic Home Support, Personal Vegan Chef & Kitchen Management:
Tired of spending a fortune on fresh produce and other food then having to throw it away days later? Only to turn around and spend more money on eating out because there’s nothing at home–or you’re just too hungry to worry about preparing dinner? Allow me to wash, chop and prepare all your fruits, veggies, greens etc. for your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then come home to ready to cook (or ready to eat!) food and a beautifully clean kitchen, so you can spend more precious time with your family.
My service will allow you to have more quality time with your significant other or children–and peace of mind knowing things are taken care of. Not to mention helping you to improve you and your family’s overall health and well-being by eating organically, mindfully, ethically, and healthfully.
I provide personal assistance to busy professionals and families – or anyone who may need an extra pair of hands during those unmanageable times.
Service includes, but not limited to:
- Weekly or bi-weekly grocery shopping.
- Washing, chopping, and proper storage of all your fruits, veggies, and greens – to maximize freshness and longevity – not to mention saving you money!
- Help with weekly menu planning – which will provide you with all the components you need to create healthy tasty meals in minutes.
- Weekly or bi-weekly fridge clean out and re-organizing.
- Weekly or bi-weekly compost removal.
- I will also provide all *non-toxic* cleaning supplies so you can come home to a sparkling kitchen that is functional, organized, has plenty counter space and easy access to everything you need to make that sometimes stressful transition before dinner more pleasurable.
(*Chemical and fragrance free working environment is a prerequisite.)
Personal Chef Services:
- Includes all of the above plus customized recipes to suit your needs.
- Allow me to create you DELICIOUS GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN: Soups, Stews, Curries, Salads, Sides, Dips, Dressings and Sauces.
- As a nutritional consultant specializing in whole plant based foods, I will work with you to find the best system to fit your lifestyle and dietary needs. I have many years’ experience in providing upscale executive style food prep and plant based cuisine.
If this type of service interests you, and you live in the greater Vancouver area, please contact me by clicking on the contact page. Enter your email, phone number, and a little bit about yourself – and we can arrange a time to meet and see if we’re a good fit.
Food safe certification and references available upon request.
Available Monday – Friday.
Rate $35 – $45 per hour – Minimum 3 hours.